For updated publications list check my Google Scholar Profile.
- J Schindler, D Safranek, A Aguirre. Quantum correlation entropy. Phys Rev A. 2020.
- D Safranek, A Aguirre, J Schindler, J Deutsch. A brief introduction to observational entropy. Foundations of Phys. 2021.
- J Schindler. Basics of observational entropy. In prep.
Gravity and Differential Geometry
- J Schindler, A Aguirre. Algorithms for the explicit computation of Penrose diagrams. Class Quantum Grav. 2018.
- J Schindler, A Aguirre, A Kuttner. Understanding black hole evaporation using explicitly computed Penrose diagrams. Phys Rev D. 2020.
- J Schindler. Geometric calculus on pseudo-Riemannian manifolds. In prep.
- J Schindler, E Frangipane, A Aguirre. Unitarity and the information problem in an explicit model of black hole evaporation. Class Quantum Grav. 2021.
PT-Symmetric Non-Hermitian Dynamics
- J Schindler, A Li, M Zheng, FM Ellis, T Kottos. Experimental study of active LRC circuits with PT symmetries. Phys Rev A. 2011.
- Z Lin, J Schindler, FM Ellis, T Kottos. Experimental observation of the dual behavior of PT-symmetric scattering. Phys Rev A. 2012.
- H Ramezani, J Schindler, FM Ellis, U Guenther, T Kottos. Bypassing the bandwidth theorem with PT symmetry. Phys Rev A. 2012.
- J Schindler, Z Lin, JM Lee, H Ramezani, FM Ellis, T Kottos. PT-symmetric electronics. J Phys A. 2012.
- M Chitsazi, S Factor, J Schindler, H Ramezani, FM Ellis, T Kottos. Experimental observation of lasing shutdown via asymmetric gain. Phys Rev A. 2014.
- J Schindler. PT-Symmetric Electronics. Master's Thesis. 2013.
Other notes, worksheets, etc.
- Notes: Positive/negative frequency decomposition in curved spacetime scalar field theory.
- Slides: The multivector approach to differential geometry: a simpler foundation for general relativity. 2020.
- Slides: Penrose diagrams and black hole causal structure. From advancement to candidacy. 2016.
- Notes: Waveguides and TE/TM/TEM Waves. 2014.
- Pedagogical: AC Electronics Primer. Course materials for UCSC Phys 133. 2018.